MonetaryCoin-website

MONETARYCOIN PoS FORGING DISTRIBUTION

MonetaryCoinERO (MERO) and MonetaryCoinCHI (MCHI)

HOW MANY TOKENS WILL BE AVAIALABLE?

10% of MonetaryCoinERO Tokens will be distributed according to Pre-Distribution Document.

90% of MonetaryCoinERO Tokens will be available for Proof of Stake forging:

MonetaryCoinERO (MERO) Tokens will be distributed according to the schedule below:

MonetaryCoinERO Tokens                                  Forging Distribution Schedule

1.  11,159,951,872               July 11th, 2018 00:00:01 UTC–July 11th, 2020, 12:59:59 UTC

MonetaryCoinCHI Tokens                                  Forging Distribution Schedule

1.  172,125,137,701              July 11th, 2018 00:00:01 UTC–July 11th, 2020, 12:59:59 UTC

HOW DOES THE DISTRIBUTION WORK?

Block Reward for PoS forging:

MonetaryCoin                            Block Reward

1. MonetaryCoinERO (MERO)               24,145 Tokens per block


2. MonetaryCoinCHI (MCHI)               372,401 Tokens per block

Rationale

In pursuit of fairness, 100% of all MonetaryCoins are available to the community. Owning coins creates mining power, and the allocation of the first 10% of coins may have an outsized effect on the allocation of the remaining 90% of initial coins. To discourage a single actor or handful of actors from acquiring an excessively high network stake, the first 10% of coins are distributed over approximately six months. Although each of the first seven windows of distribution offer double the reward of those windows that follow, the windows that follow account for well over over ninety percent of the 10%.